Infinity Home Improvement is your trusted company for installing the best protection for gutters Grand Rapids MI and other Michigan homes. Thousands of happy customers will tell you: turn to the patented Gutter Helmet® protection system professionally installed by Infinity Home Improvement. Gutter Helmet’s innovative design provides the best solution for clog-free gutters Michigan homeowners have been asking for.
Here’s how Gutter Helmet works to keep your home’s gutters flowing freely.
- Nose-forward design
- The nose of Gutter Helmet extends past the lip of your gutters. There are no vertical openings for leaves, pine needles or other debris to enter.
- Ribbed design
- The patented, flow-limiting ribbed design on Gutter Helmet slows and spreads water, causing it to sheet instead of bead. Adding ribs to Gutter Helmet also increases the strength without adding weight.
- Strengthening texture
- Gutter Helmet’s patented texturing process provides amazing strength from a lighter panel, reducing the weight and stress on your gutters. When installed over our patented 50-gauge brackets, Gutter Helmet supports even the heaviest snow loads! Texturing also increases rain-handling performance by up to 60% over smooth panels.
- PermaLife™ coating
- The patented PermaLife™ coating will not fade, will not chalk and is not affected by corrosive acid rain. This Teflon®-like coating has special additives that work overtime to help prevent the dirt and organic build-up common to other products.
- 3 customized brackets
- Professional Gutter Helmet installers know that each house is unique. Three patented brackets allow the installer to customize Gutter Helmet for your home. All brackets reinforce your existing, full-size gutters, and support even the heaviest snow loads.
- 3/8″ inch horizontal gap
- 3/8″ inch horizontal gap means no slots or screens to clog. It is also the ideal spacing to handle the heaviest rains but keep birds and debris out.
SURFACE TENSION IS THE SECRET
What makes Gutter Helmet work so well is the concept of “surface tension.” Surface tension is the tendency of liquid molecules to stick to each other. This causes water to cling when it spills down the outside of a surface. Try this demonstration in your kitchen sink. Take any glass, turn it on its side and hold it under the faucet. Now turn the water on. No matter how fast the water flows from the faucet, nearly all of it clings to the sides and then flows off the bottom of the glass.
Gutter Helmet’s innovative nose-forward design relies on the physical law of surface tension. Improvements in the ribbed design and wettable coating offer greater surface tension than ever before, helping to keep your gutters in Grand Rapids MI — and in hundreds of other communities — flowing freely and clear of debris.
Get Started With a FREE Gutter Helmet Estimate
Here’s a friendly message to our friends in Flint, Kalamazoo, Jackson, Saginaw, Muskegon, Bay City, Sterling Township, and beyond — stop cleaning your gutters Michigan! Call Infinity Home Improvement toll-free 888-205-2515 to schedule a FREE in-home consultation and estimate for installing Gutter Helmet on your home’s roof. Or simply complete our convenient on-line request form to get started on making your life easier.