The Gutter Helmet Installation Process
Friday, August 20th, 2021 by Laura Linderman
There’s a specific procedure for having America’s best gutter guards installed on your home. This procedure is as follows:
- Scheduling. When you give Gutter Helmet a call, we‘ll direct you to the Gutter Helmet dealer that serves your specific area. At a time that’s convenient for you, the dealer will schedule an appointment to visit your home.
- On-site visit. The specialist will inspect your gutter system, roofline, siding and all other components that will affect the installation. Don’t worry about cleaning your gutters prior to this appointment; we want to see all issues and problems with your gutters before we give you a quote.
- Education. The specialist will explain how the Gutter Helmet installation will affect your gutters and home.
- Estimate. You’ll be presented with a free written price estimate at the time of your appointment, with no pressure to purchase.
- Decision time. You’ll be given plenty of time to make your decision. Your specialist will follow up with you to find out if you want to have Gutter Helmet gutter covers installed on your home.
- Installation. If you make the decision to purchase Gutter Helmet, we’ll send a technician out to install the product and clean, seal, check and adjust the alignment of your gutter system if necessary. Gutter Helmet will then be custom-fitted and secured over your full-sized gutters.
- Never clean your gutters again.® An accurate and effective Gutter Helmet installation will keep you from ever having to clean your gutters again!